I’ve got to tell you guys that I was completely drawing a blank about what to write about for our link-up this month. I had been inspired by our Friend Linda Stoll who a few months back wrote a piece that included questions for her readers. Thanks, Linda, for inspiring this month’s Sweet Tea & Friends post.
So, I thought a prompt game would be a fun and interactive way to bring people together. It’s a virtual gathering. I looked around and found some fun questions. I’m hoping this game will add an extra dose of smiles and encouragement to your day.
What is a Link-Up Party Game?
A link-up party game is a creative and engaging activity that encourages participants to connect with one another. It involves forming connections with each other based on prompts. The fun thing about this game is that we can play online.
Here We Go
Pick at least 3-4 Prompts— some are active some are questions
- Visit a Post that has a recipe
- Visit a Post that has a DIY project
- Comment on 3-4 blogs.
- Follow 2 new blogs.
- Visit a blog that you’ve never visited before.
- Share someone’s blog post on social media.
- Pin someone’s blog post to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment on the host’s blog post.
- Find a blog post that makes you want to cook or bake something
- Find a blog post that makes you want to read more about a particular topic
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not blogging?
- What is one of your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
- What is your favorite recipe to cook for fall?
- What advice would you give to your beginning blogging self?
- Share a tip for a new blogger.
- What’s your favorite autumn activity?
- Do you have a pet? If so what kind?
- If I were to visit your town, what restaurant recommendation would you give me? (Don’t worry I’m not picky and I like to try new things)
- What’s one of your favorite dinners to make for company?
- What’s a movie or TV show you could watch every day?
- Where did you grow up?
- What could you give a 30-minute talk on with zero notice?
- What makes you laugh no matter what?
- Do you have a green thumb, or does everything you touch die?
- For what are you most grateful today?
26. Do you have any fun questions or actions for us? Let them in the comments and I may do another party game using your questions sometime in the future.
— What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not blogging? Napping, browsing Pinterest & crafting
— What is one of your favorite blog post that you’ve written? Devotional | Embracing the Gift of Aging— A Journey of Courage and Grace
— What advice would you give to your beginning blogging self? Don’t compare yourself to other writers, everyone has to start somewhere.
— What’s your favorite autumn activity? Going for fall foliage drives.
— Do you have a pet? If so what kind? Dog—Beagle.
— What’s a movie or TV show you could watch every day? Elf & The Golden Girls.
— Where did you grow up? Hollsopple, PA (USA).
— Do you have a green thumb, or does everything you touch die? No— I kill everything.
— For what are you most grateful today? All Of You!
— What could you give a 30-minute talk on with zero notice? Jesus!
I hope this game brought a smile to your face and added a bright spot to your day.
Sweet Tea & Friends is a MONTHLY PARTY and will run from 1:00 am on the 1st of every month through 11:55 pm on the 21st of the month.
1. For Bloggers, you can link UNLIMITED posts of your Christian, faith, family-friendly posts. Feel free to link up your Crafting, DIY, recipes/ Cooking, Gardening, Photography, Lifestyle, Travel, Health & Beauty, Fashion, Parenting, Grandparenting, Home Making, Homescapes & Tablescapes, Outdoor and Decorating. Why Unlimited? Because I thought you might want to link up any older posts that need some love and attention too. Do you host a Link-Up? Link it up.
2. Link to a specific blog post (URL of a specific post)—(not your website). Feel free to link up any older posts that may need some love and attention too.
3. Show some love. Visit your neighbor or at least 2 others and comment to let them know that what they wrote touched you or you appreciated their post.
4. For Readers, please feel free to click on the blue button below to visit other writers’ blog posts. You will find Christian content, encouragement, inspiration, and many lifestyle and homestyle content you are sure to enjoy.
Kindly Link Back To The Host Post or Blog
Linking up this month with these AMAZING Blog Hop/Link-Up party hostesses!
Senior Salon Pit Stop Inspire Me Monday @ Anita’s Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy Friendship Friday Remember Me Monday #TellHisStory InstaEncouragements Let’s Have Coffee #AnythingGoesLinky Imparting Grace Grace & Truth You’re The Star Encouraging Hearts & Home Hearth & Soul Sweet Tea & Friends Grammy’s Grid #PoCoLo Happiness Is Homemade Tell It To Me Tuesday Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop Crazy Little Love Birds Will Blog For Comments The Happy Now Blog Link-Up