So my Birthday is coming up in August. I was thinking about past birthdays of my soon-to-be 51 years. Some of those years saw terrific times as well as hardship and sadness. I’m sure there will be more to see along the way.
Sometimes I think I’ve had quite a ride, rollercoastering within the hills and valleys, navigating this thing called life. I get to thinking about the flip side, you know, the side when I became adopted by the king of the universe. That’s been a better ride, unbelievable and breathtaking.
It’s been a wild ride on a new level, and I can’t wait to see where he takes me.
Anyhow, I’ve been thinking about Birthday greetings and wishes too. Most of us go to the store and buy a card for a friend or loved one with a message that comes close to what is in our hearts about how we feel about the person.
But what if I want to write my own personal message?
If you’re like me, when I’m sitting with a blank card in front of me or want to write a personal message in the one I’ve purchased at the store, I am at a loss for words.
I took this opportunity to explore around and find some birthday wishes and greetings to write in a Christian Birthday card. I hope you find these greetings to be as helpful of a resource as I did.
Let’s Look At 10 Sentiments
- Remember always to cherish the wonderful gift that is life. May God shower you with many blessings and much kindness today on your Birthday.
- Your Birthday is the perfect time to take a moment to cherish and appreciate all things great and small in this world that the Lord has bestowed upon us. Happy Birthday!
- Today I am wishing you a blessed birthday, my friend. You truly are one of God’s greatest gifts, and I am so grateful for having you in my life.
- Wishing you a blessed birthday today! May you continue to shine ever so brightly on this world our Lord created.
- What a wonderful world to have such precious souls as yours in it. Happy Birthday!
- In all the hugs you get today, may you also feel the embrace of the love of the Lord.
- Just like this birthday card that I lovingly placed inside an envelope, so may the love of Jesus envelop you on your Birthday.
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul – happy Birthday to a wonderful and faithful friend! (Proverbs 27:9)
- As God made the heavens, he chose this blessed day for your birth. In his image were you born, and in his blessings, you live.
- Just like the stars that dip and dance and twinkle in the night, you are a wonderful light in God’s world. Happy Birthday!