15 Christmas Journaling Prompts + Printable
Christmas is a time of joy, celebration, and family. But it can also be a time of stress, busyness, and materialism. If you’re looking for a way to slow down and focus on the true meaning of the season, journaling is a great way to do it.
Journaling can help you reflect on your faith, deepen your relationship with God, and appreciate the gifts of Christmas. It can also be a creative outlet and a way to capture your memories of the holidays.
Here are 15 Christian Christmas journaling prompts to get you started:
1. What is your favorite Christmas tradition and why?
2. What does the birth of Jesus mean to you?
3. What are you grateful for this Christmas?
4. What are some ways you can share the love of Christ with others this season?
5. What is one thing you want to remember from this Christmas season?
6. How can you make your Christmas more Christ-centered?
7. Read the Christmas story in the Bible (Luke 2:1-20). What verses stand out to you the most?
8. Write a letter to Jesus telling him what you’re thankful for.
9. What are some ways you can serve others this Christmas?
10. Write a poem or song about Christmas.
11. What are your favorite Christmas carols and why?
12. How can you make Christmas more meaningful for your family?
13. How can you simplify your Christmas season and focus on what truly matters?
14. What are your favorite Christmas memories?
15. Create a Christmas wish list filled with spiritual desires, such as growing closer to God, serving others, or developing a particular virtue.
In addition to journaling, there are many other ways to make your Christmas more Christ-centered.
Here are a few ideas:
- Attend church services and events.
- Read the Bible, especially the Christmas story.
- Listen to Christmas music.
- Donate to charities that help those in need.
- Volunteer your time to help others.
- Spend time with family and friends.
- Create a Christ-centered Christmas tradition.
I hope these prompts and ideas help you have a blessed and meaningful Christmas season.
Additional Tips for Christian Christmas Journaling
- Set aside some time each day to journal.
- Find a quiet place where you can relax and focus.
- Pray before you begin journaling.
- Be honest and open with yourself.
- Don’t worry about being perfect.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Journaling is a great way to connect with God and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. I encourage you to give it a try this season.
I made you guys a free printable
Click Here to download the free printable.
Linking up this month with these AMAZING Blog Hop/Link-Up party hostesses!
Senior Salon Pit Stop Inspire Me Monday @ Anita’s Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy Friendship Friday Remember Me Monday #TellHisStory InstaEncouragements Let’s Have Coffee #AnythingGoesLinky Imparting Grace Grace & Truth You’re The Star Encouraging Hearts & Home Hearth & Soul Sweet Tea & Friends Grammy’s Grid #PoCoLo Happiness Is Homemade Tell It To Me Tuesday Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop Crazy Little Love Birds Will Blog For Comments The Happy Now Blog Link-Up Dare To Share Saturdays Gr.ner.ic @ G’Ma’s Photos Traffic Jam Reboo